Agenda April 2021
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 7th April 2021 at 7.00pm via TEAMS.
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements
of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPI
4. Notes of last Parish Council meeting 3/03/2021 to be approved (and signed at a later date).
5. Clerk’s report (circulated prior to the meeting)
1. Determine when the operational inspections to the leisure park and childrens play area should take place.
6. To approve any reports from councillors (circulated prior to meeting)
Helping to promote swift population.
- Decisions required: To accept the report and support the purchase of up to 10 nest boxes and install them around the village.
Return to face to face meetings.
1. Discussion as per guidelines issued by NALC & LALC.
7. To approve any further reports.
8. Neighbourhood Plan- Mr Andy Hey has been invited to give a presentation for 15 minutes about the current status of the plan. This will be at 7.30 and the meeting will be suspended for this.
9. To receive County/District Cllr Reports (circulated prior to meeting)
10. Community Park - Cllr Freeman’s report circulated prior to the meeting
- To agree the recommendations in section 1:
- That the Parish Council does not proceed with the purchase of a prefabricated building at this time;
- That the Parish Council proceed with applications to relevant funding bodies to seek substantial funding for a permanent structure providing accessible changing rooms;
- That alternative temporary provision, and funding potential be explored further so that the Parish Council can, at its May meeting, select a temporary hire provider.
- To accept the report on the MUGA (section 2)
- To confirm use by the school, as reported in section 3, at no charge but without precedent to future arrangements.
- To raise with the manager of Claypole FC the issues reported in section 4 and to seek a formal response.
11. Cemetery- general update- Cllr Briggs
12. Village Hall- general update- Cllr Simmonds
13. Financial Matters – there are no payments waiting to be authorised
Receipts and Payments Account to 31st March 2021 to be circulated
14. Planning Applications and Results
S21/0421- change flat garage roof to hip roof and new doors, 138 Main Street.
S21/0415 -16 affordable dwellings land off Doddington Lane by Platform Housing
S21/0572- new 2-storey store with living accommodation and parking, Claypole store
S20/0658- dwelling to rear of 17 Barnby Lane- appeal lodged against refusal
Provision of nest boxes on public buildings, litter pick Oct/Nov and planting snowdrops etc in areas.
Letter from resident about dogs being banned from the cemetery.
Old red phone boxes available to buy
E mail regarding state of Shire Lane
Update on recent dog thefts- posted on FB page.
‘Bump Up’ your report for road safety- Lincolnshire Police
16. Chairperson’s closing statements
If you would like to join the meeting please contact the clerk for log in details. Alternatively visit the parish council website where you will be able to log on directly to the meeting via the link. http://parishes.lincolnshire.gov.uk/claypole
If you have a question for the public forum 6.45 to 7.00pm please could you let
the clerk know in advance so this can be addressed before the meeting.