Agenda December 2021
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 1st December at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chairperson
- Declaration of Acceptance of Office- signing of the book
- Apologies and Reasons for Absence Clerk
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- Notes of last Parish Council meeting 3/11/2021 to be approved and signed.
- Update on Agreed Actions
7. To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting.
- To agree a quotation for resurfacing under roundabout and multi play unit.
- To agree signage information at the cemetery.
- To agree a most suitable meeting day.
- To consider applicants for the posts advertised.
- To consider queensgreencanopy scheme.
9. To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
10. Community Park- DF/JF
a) To receive a verbal report JF
11. Village Hall SJ
- To consider quotations received for path extension and for landscaping the old spoil area PF/clerk
- Financial Matters:
- Consider setting of Precept 2022/23
b) Payments outstanding:
£777.83-Portable Offices- toilet/shower block- inv 91008 31/10/21
£65.98- P Furey- document bags and safe storage
£6.46-P Furey- rust metal paint
£31.28-P Furey- stamps and envelopes
£19.78- Octopus Energy- electricity useage 18th Oct- 16th Nov
c) Receipts and Payments Account to 31st March 2022 to be circulated
14. Planning Applications and Results Cllrs/clerk
S21/1805-Outline application for 3 detached dwellings with parking and demolition of the former post office and outbuildings,118 Main Street- approved 16th November.
S21/0769- 74 dwellings off Doddington Lane by Larkfleet Homes- withdrawn by applicant.
S21/- 16 Affordable homes off Doddington Lane- approved 18th November
15. Highway Matters Cllrs
16. Correspondence Clerk
Queens Green Canopy Campaign
Clerks and Councils Direct- November
17. Chairperson’s closing statements Cllr Freeman