Agenda - April 2022
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 6th April 2022 at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chair
- To receive apologies and accept reasons for absence. Clerk
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- To resolve that the notes of last Parish Council meeting 2/03/2022 be
signed as a correct record.
- Update on Agreed Actions Clerk
- To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting.
- That the report is approved- no decisions required.
8. To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
9. Community Park- to receive the report circulated prior to the meeting. JF
- To approve the application of fertiliser to the new football pitch only at a cost of £400 (+vat)
- To approve deep spiking of the new football pitch at the cost of £300 (+vat)
- To agree lettings fees for cricket in the 2022 season at £200 and £100 respectively to the Claypole and Beckingham cricket clubs
- To agree the purchase and installation of a storage box for tennis posts up to the cost of £250 including lock and signage.
- To confirm a discretionary rate of £7.50 an hour for MUGA use by Claypole-based organisations providing a service solely to children.
- To agree to the promotion of the MUGA as described in the report
- Annual Parish meeting- to discuss arrangements for this years meeting
11 Village Hall- general update SJ
12 Cemetery- general update
- To agree Corporate Membership of ICCM, Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management, fee of £95 per councillor.
13 Financial Matters:
- Consider subscription to LALC- annual training scheme £135.00
- Consider LALC- annual membership- £362.60
- To purchase a new line marking machine and paint- costs to be split with the cricket club.
- Annual Return and Accounting Statements 31st March 2022- to appoint Jacquie Walton as the internal auditor.
Recent payments made:
£17.75- refreshments at litter pick
£462- planning application fee for new pavilion
£190.24- Additional tree stakes/ties
14. a Planning Applications AM/Cllrs
S22/0417- submission of bat survey to discharge condition 5 – 118 Main Street.
S22/0535- change of use of land from equestrian to domestic use (C3) and relocate ménage to former agricultural land, Ashgrove, Hough Lane.
b Planning Results
S22/0158- railings on existing boundary wall and gate to site frontage- 131 Main Street- approved 15th March.
S22/0321- garage conversion to habitable room, removal of garage door, new window- 9 Swallow Drive- approved 1st April.
15. Highway Matters Cllrs
16. Correspondence Clerk
State of footpath at community park
17 To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude the public and press.
School use of facilities
18. Chairperson’s closing statements Chair