Agenda - June 2022
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 8th June 2022 at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chair
- To receive apologies and accept reasons for absence. Clerk
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- To resolve that the notes of last Parish Council meeting 4/05/2022 be
signed as a correct record.
- Update on Agreed Actions Clerk
- To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting.
i That the report be approved.
ii Operational Inspections- does the council proceed with quarterly inspections?
iii Community Park footpath- how should this issue be resolved.
iv Community Park bookings- should the council proceed with a phone in its own name?
8. To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
9. Community Park- to resolve future actions regarding provision of sports pavilion.
10 To propose the Council nominate a Councillor to undertake the work of the Proper Officer and the Responsible Financial Officer, which is the Clerk when the Clerk is absent.
12 Cemetery- general update
13 Financial Matters:
- Annual accounts 2021-22
i Approval of the Parish Council Annual Internal Audit Report
ii Approval of Annual Governance Statement (section 1) for 2021/22
iii Approval of Accounting Statements (section 2) for 2021/22
iv End of Year Accounts and Audit Requirements – Submission of Public Rights- commencing 13th June.
- Clerks salary- review of pay scale
14 To resolve to accept revised policies:
- Standing Orders
- Councillors Code of Conduct
15. Planning Applications AM/Cllrs
S22/0943- demolition of lobby and garage- erection of single story extension and detached garage- 4 Rectory Lane.
S22/1047-erection of single storey rear extension and the conversion of garage to habitable room-9 Oster Fen Lane,
S22/1046- demolition of single storey projection and garage/outbuildings and erection of single storey extension, along with alterations to raised terracing and steps, addition of two air source heat pumps- 2 Main Street,
S22/0667-Approval of Prior Notification Details- temporary change of use for a maximum of 2 years of agricultural shed to store red phone boxes inside building- 32 Main Street.
S22/0535- Change of use of land from equestrian to domestic use(C3) and relocate menage to former agricultural land- Ashgrove Hough Lane- approved 30 May
16. Highway Matters Cllrs
17. Correspondence Clerk
State of footpath at community park
E mail regarding the quantity of trees planted at the park
18 Chairperson’s closing statements Chair