Agenda February 2022
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 2nd February 2022 at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chair
- Apologies and Reasons for Absence Clerk
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- Notes of last Parish Council meeting 5/01/2022 to be approved and signed.
- Update on Agreed Actions Clerk
- To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting.
- That the report is approved- no decisions required.
8. To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
9. Community Park- to receive the report circulated prior to the meeting. JF
- That the report is approved
- That the Council proceed on the basis of the design and quotation by Sports Changing Rooms
- That Mr D Hewitt be asked to carry out the heavy rolling work as described, maximum cost £420 + vat.
b) Path adjacent to muga- to accept quotation from DC Landscaping at a cost of £2806.
10 Village Hall SJ
11 Cemetery- to receive the report circulated prior to the meeting.
- That the report is accepted.
- That the council accept the Cemetery Policy amendments;
- That quotes be obtained to repair the church path.
- That quotes be obtained to reset the slabs in front of bench seats.
12 Financial Matters:
- Best4Pests- £80.00- mole catcher
- C Clarke- salary and expenses Jan –Mar 2022- £476.46
13. Planning Applications AM/Cllrs
S22/0138-: Submission of details reserved by conditions 3- sustainable building, 4 -drainage, 5 -archaeology, 6- Construction Management Plan, 8- Biodiversity Management Plan, 9-accessible and adaptable), 10-Highways Details and 11-Landscaping of S21/0415-Erection of 16 affordable dwellings and associated infrastructure, land to the north of Doddington Lane.
S21/0572-Demolition of existing convenience store, erection of new convenience store with storage area in roof space, new vehicle access and 2 parking spaces to front- Claypole Village Store , 60 Main Street.
14. Highway Matters Cllrs
15. Correspondence Clerk
Claypole and Westborough & Dry Doddington Definitive Map Modification Order
16. Chairperson’s closing statements Chair