Agenda December 2022
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 7th December 2022 at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chair
- To receive apologies and accept reasons for absence. Clerk
- Vacancy on the Parish Council and application for co-option.
- Signing of Declaration of Acceptance of Office book- Richard Welby and Charles Barnascone.
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- To resolve that the notes of last Parish Council meeting 5/10/2022 and 2/11/22 to be signed as a true and accurate record.
- Update on Agreed Actions Clerk
- To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting. Clerk
No decisions required.
9. To receive Councillors Reports
Community Park- update MR
10. To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
11. Village Hall- general update SJ
12. Cemetery- general update PF
13. Financial Matters:
a Updated Receipts and Payments – circulated prior to the meeting.
b Purchase of Christmas tree from Rudies Trees- £98.20
c Review and update of budget proposals 2023-24
d Proposal to curtail major expenditure 2023-24 PF
14. Planning Matters AM/Cllrs
S22/2163- single storey rear extension- 7 Redthorn Way
S22/1836-S73 application to remove agricultural occupancy condition- Aslea, Doddington Lane- granted 17th November
15. Highway Matters Cllrs
16. Correspondence Clerk
a Electric Charging points
b LGA Model Code of Conduct- presentation Tues 17th January Grantham 6pm
17 Chairperson’s closing statements and hand-over arrangements to the new clerk. Chair