Agenda - July 2022
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 6th July 2022 at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chair
- To receive apologies and accept reasons for absence. Clerk
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- To resolve that the notes of last Parish Council meeting 8/06/2022 and the
notes from the extraordinary meeting 1/06/2022 be signed as a true and accurate record.
- Update on Agreed Actions Clerk
- To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting. Clerk
a That the report be approved.
b Community Park bookings- should the council proceed with a phone in its own name?
c Duck FC- charges and use of football pitch and facilities to be determined for the next season.
8. To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
9. Community Park- to resolve future actions-
a Provision of sports pavilion and current position of application for funding.
b Surface of footpath.
10 Village Hall- general update SJ
11 Cemetery- general update
a Are business rates applicable?
- Financial Matters:
a Updated Receipts and Payments – circulated prior to the meeting.
b Jubilee Celebrations Accounts- general update.
13. Planning Applications AM/Cllrs
S22/1189- 2 single storey residential units- land to rear of 128 Main Street.
14. Highway Matters Cllrs
15. Correspondence Clerk
E mail regarding young people playing on bridge.
Sills & Betteridge- request for information under FOI/Environmental Information Act
E mail requesting Subject Access information
16 Chairperson’s closing statements Chair