October 2020 Agenda
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 7.00pm via TEAMS.
- Welcome & ground rules for virtual meeting circulated prior to meeting
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements
of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPI
4. Notes of last Parish Council meeting 2/9/2020 to be approved (and signed at a later date).
5. To accept written report from the Clerk (circulated prior to meeting)
To receive any reports from councillors (circulated prior to meeting)
To receive any brief and urgent verbal reports
6. To receive County/District Cllr Reports (circulated prior to meeting)
7. Community Park -To receive report from Cllr Freeman circulated prior to the meeting.
8. Cemetery- provision of noticeboard/notices on gate.
9. ROSPA Reports
10. Grants and Loans Policy, Safeguarding Policy and Complaints Policy to be adopted.
11. Financial Matters - payment to be authorised
- £200.00- PKF Littlejohn- audit of 2019/20 accounts.
ii) Receipts and Payments Account to 31st March 2021 to be circulated.
iii) Consider request of £600 annually towards the production of the newsletter
12. Planning Applications
S20/1362- retention of mobile home for use as annex to dwelling-Infield Farm, Doddington Lane.
S20/1240- single storey front and side extension, 7 Barnby Lane-approved 18th September.
S20/1277- garage extension to create workshop, 7 Rectory Lane-approved 23rd September
S20/1310- open plan steel framed barn- Shire Farm, Shire Lane-formal submission of details not required.
13. Highway and Footpath Matters –
14. Correspondence - urgent correspondence (decision required) only
15. Chairperson’s closing statements
If you would like to join the meeting please contact the clerk for log in details. Alternatively visit the parish council website where you will be able to log on directly to the meeting via the link. http://parishes.lincolnshire.gov.uk/claypole
If you have a question for the public forum 6.45 to 7.00pm please could you let
the clerk know in advance so this can be addressed before the meeting.