September 2020 Agenda
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 2nd September 2020 at 7.00pm via TEAMS.
- Welcome & ground rules for virtual meeting circulated prior to meeting
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements
of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPI
4. Notes of last Parish Council meeting 1/7/2020 to be approved (and signed at a later date).
5. To accept written report from the Clerk (circulated prior to meeting)
To receive any reports from councillors (circulated prior to meeting)
To receive any brief and urgent verbal reports
6. To receive Cty Cllr and Dst Cllr Reports (circulated prior to meeting)
7. Community Park -To receive report from Cllr Freeman circulated prior to the meeting.
8. ROSPA Reports
9. Financial Matters - decisions required/payments to be authorised
- £51.00- Wix.com- Claypole Community Park website
- £1362.00- Ultimate One Ltd- materials for glebe land car park
- £997.50- Freddie Allen- July invoice
Invoices a-c already authorised and paid.
- £75.50- ROSPA- inspection of play area
- £103.50-ROSPA- inspection of community park
- £485.44- C Clarke- salary and expenses July- September
ii) Receipts and Payments Account to 31st March 2021 to be circulated
iii) Consider request of £600 annually towards the production of the newsletter
10. Planning Applications
S20/1240- single storey front and side extension, 7 Barnby Lane.
S20/1277- garage extension to create workshop, 7 Rectory Lane
S20/1310- open plan steel framed barn- Shire Farm, Shire Lane
S19/0735- drive thru coffee shop- Marston- approved 5th August
S20/0718-change of use of existing paddock to garden, Hill View, Stubton Rd-approved 25th August
11. Highway and Footpath Matters –
12. Correspondence - urgent correspondence (decision required) only
SKDC- public consultation for public space protection orders-https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PSPO2020
13. Chairperson’s closing statements
If you would like to join the meeting please contact the clerk for log in details. Alternatively visit the parish council website where you will be able to log on directly to the meeting via the link. http://parishes.lincolnshire.gov.uk/claypole
If you have a question for the public forum 6.45 to 7.00pm please could you let
the clerk know in advance of your question so this can be addressed before the