February 2020 Agenda
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 5th February 2020 in the village hall at 7.00pm. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Press and public welcome- there will be an open forum from 6.45-7.00pm. Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments before the meeting commences.
- Welcome Chairperson
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements
of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPI
4. Notes of last Parish Council meeting 8/1/2020 to be approved and signed.
5. Clerk's and Councillors' reports- to include
Co-option of councillor Clerk
7. Claypole Community Park Cllr Freeman
8. Village Hall
9. Cemetery Cllr Briggs
10 Financial Matters
11. Planning Applications and Results
12. Highway and Footpath Matters
14. Chairperson’s closing statements Chairperson