June 2020 Agenda
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 at 7.00pm.
The Parish Council is following government advice and that of NALC during the coronavirus pandemic to reduce social contact. This meeting will be conducted through Skype, the press and public will be invited to attend.
- Welcome & ground rules for virtual meeting circulated prior to meeting
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements
of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPI
4. Notes of last Parish Council meeting 6/5/2020 to be approved (and signed at a later date).
5. To accept written report from the Clerk (circulated prior to meeting)
To receive any reports from councillors (circulated prior to meeting)
To receive any brief and urgent verbal reports
6. To receive County Councillor and District Councillor Reports (circulated prior to meeting)
7. Community Park -To receive report from Cllr Freeman circulated prior to the meeting.
8. Cemetery- review charges for cemetery and Garden of Remembrance
9 i Financial Matters - decisions required/payments to be authorised
- Red Cross - request for funding
- Marie Curie Lincolnshire Support- request for funding
ii) Receipts and Payments Account to 31st March 2021 to be circulated
iii Annual Return 2020- Approve Section 1- Annual Governance Statement and
Section 2 Accounting Statements 2019/20.
10. Planning Applications and Results
S20/0718- change of use of existing paddock to garden- Hillview, Stubton Road.
S20/0682- 2 two-storey dwellings on land at the rear of 33 Main Street.
S19/0735- drive thru coffee shop, parking etc – Marston
S20/0708- S73 to vary condition 2 of consent S18/0961- changes to entrance door- 53 Main Street.
11. Highway and Footpath Matters –
12. Correspondence - urgent correspondence (decision required) only
13. Chairperson’s closing statements
Items 1-4: 5 minutes in total, Items 5-8: maximum 5 minutes each, Items 10-12: 5 minutes in total
Members of public- please contact the clerk by email before 7pm Tuesday 2nd June if you would like to attend the meeting to obtain the required pass codes. Also if you have a question for the public forum 6.45 to 7.00pm please could you let the clerk know in advance of your question so this can be addressed before the meeting.