Agenda - January 2023
CLAYPOLE PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 4th January 2023 at 7.00pm in the village hall. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is:
Signed…………………………………Clerk to the Council. Date………………..
Members of the public will be invited to comment on any items on the agenda, raise questions and make general comments from 6.45 until 7.00pm.
- Welcome Chair
- To receive apologies and accept reasons for absence. Clerk
- Signing of Declaration of Acceptance of Office book- Matthew Revill.
- To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations regarding DPIs Cllrs
- To resolve that the notes of last Parish Council meeting 7/12/2022
be signed as a true and accurate record.
- Update on Agreed Actions Clerk
- To receive the Clerk’s report circulated prior to the meeting. Clerk
No decisions required.
8. To receive Councillors Reports
Community Park- update MR
- To receive County Councillor/District Councillor Reports
- Neighbourhood Plan- public consultation period until February 1st and discussion regarding Parish Council representations if any.
11. Village Hall- general update SJ
12. Cemetery- general update PF
13. Financial Matters:
a Updated Receipts and Payments – circulated prior to the meeting.
b Presentation of draft budget 2023-24
1 To accept the report
2 To agree the new precept level
3. To agree the budget
c Request from LIVES- defibrillator appeal.
14. Planning Matters AM/Cllrs
15. Highway Matters Cllrs
16. Correspondence Clerk
a LGA Model Code of Conduct- presentation Tues 17th January Grantham 6pm
b Anglian water- proposed new reservoir
c Thank you card from retired clerk for her gifts.
17 Chairperson’s closing statements. Chair