Annual Parish Meeting
Wednesday 30th June 6.30 prompt - 8.00pm in the village hall
The formal part of the meeting will be kept to a minimum
- Chairperson’s opening comments
- Notes of meeting held on 1st May 2019
- Reports on matters outstanding
- Financial Report- 1st April 2020- 31st March 2021- copies available for residents to take away
- Chairperson’s Report- annual review of Council’s year
- Parishioners’ questions
After this formal part there will be time to make connections and find out what’s going on in your community. This is NOT a parish council meeting but is a meeting of the electors of Claypole to find out what the council has been doing on your behalf over the last two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please note social distancing will be maintained and face coverings must be worn until seated.
C Clarke- June 2021